img source: www.thesweeneyagency.com
Brian Tracy – One of the most popular life coaches and sales training guru has spoken these lines, “YOU have the skills and ability right now to sell and earn twice as much as you are earning today, and probably much more. It is said that, “Your attitude, more than your aptitude, determines your altitude.” How high you can soar and how much sales success you can achieve depends on YOU and your attitude.”
He has presented 7 strategies or result areas that would guarantee sales success in any field.
1) Prospecting Power: Finding more and better qualified people to talk about your product or service. The best salespeople have the most complete strategies and plans to develop the highest quality prospects who can, and will buy from them.
2) Relationship Selling: Building high levels of trust, rapport and credibility with each prospect. A person will not buy from you until he or she is convinced you are their friend and acting in their best interests.
3) Identifying Needs Accurately: Asking good questions to learn exactly how and why your product or service is the ideal choice for this customer. The most important thing you can do as a salesperson is uncover the true needs or problems of the prospect that your product can solve.
4) Making Persuasive Presentations: Showing the customer clearly why he should buy your product or service now. Delivering an effective presentation can increase your sales by several times over an uncoordinated presentation.
5) Overcoming Objections: Dealing effectively with the questions and concerns of the prospect that holds him or her back from buying. In order to increase sales you must be prepared to hear a “no” and continue selling. Objections mean the prospect is interested.
6) Closing the Sale: Confidently asking the prospect to make a buying decision and take action.
7) Getting Re-sales and Referrals: Taking such good care of your customers that they buy, buy again, and tell their friends to buy from you. By continually building and maintaining a “customers for life” relationship, your sales success will be assured.
Read more about – Best Quotes Of Robin Sharma For Epic Achievement